Our School Title
- Send us an email
- Call us on 020 7736 7138
£8.00 per hour - required from May 2017
We are looking for new candidates to join our team of Exam Invigilators to work on an ‘as and when required’ basis during our busy exam periods beginning this May and June. To be considered for this role you will need previous experience working as an Exam Invigilator in a school or college.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Ensure that examinations are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Deal with queries raised by students and deal with examination irregularities
- Assist with the preparation of scripts
- Collect scripts at the end of the exams
- Ensure students leave the exam hall in a quiet and orderly fashion
All Exam Invigilators are required to have:
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- A thorough working knowledge of exam procedures, which will be provided before your first session
Closing date for applications: Tuesday, 2 May 2017, midday
Interviews will be held on: a date to be advised during w/c 1 May 2017
For further information about this position, and an application form, please see below, contact Mrs Wendy Gainham by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 020 7736 7138 (8.30 am till 4.30 pm).
Lady Margaret School is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.